Monday, August 18, 2014

Astria Countdown to Impact Day 1 - Created by Steven

Astria Countdown to Impact, has just came out and we Extension are the first few students to try it. Today group B got the opportunity to play Astria Countdown to Impact, we started of with a few test's, then it was time to play the game. Calvin and I, were partners and to be honest, most of the parts wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

I found the first 3 rooms easy it was: Sola Sail, Kinetic Impact and Nuke were easy. Why? Well at first we were struggling, but then we got the hang of it, finding documents and clues were easy. Something that we were not really sure about, was the Council he was really picky.

The key area that Calvin and I managed to cover was Sola Sail, Kinetic Impact and Nuke, and now we are up to the last bit the Council. Overall I thought the game, was amazing it was fun and challenging at the same time. I am looking forward to playing once again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment