Sunday, December 15, 2013

2013 Reflection.

Malo E Lelei, Talofa and greetings to you all, 2013 has nearly came to a end, so lets find out how 2013 has been for Lesieli.......   

My Teachers are awesome I have 3 ( Mr Marks, Mr Somerville, and Mrs Tele'a, so it is pretty much like having 3 expert teachers. I find it helpful that I have 3 teachers, cause they give me the most helpful tips, that anyone could ever teach me. This year my teachers have taught me loads of new and creative things, adding on to the things that I already know.

While I read, I find out about a whole bunch of other topics, like how things work and what things do. In maths, this year, the new strategies and the new facts have been tremendously challenging which I think is awesome because over the year, I am learning to be a successful Problem Solver. 

My teachers have been really good at explaining skills. One thing important that we have learnt, was learning how to solve different problems. I have also become confident in different areas, being a ambassador has including presenting, editing, producing, filming and animating.

Two of the people that I look up to as a inspiration are Mr and Mrs Burt. These two experts have helped to over come my fears of being in front of a huge crowd. They started off as teachers in a classroom and now, Mrs Burt is travelling around New Zealand telling people about our digital devises, Being the leader of the Manakalani programme. What can I say? And on the other hand Mr Burt is a school principal, there would have been times where they wanted to give up, but they kept going. 

My friends this year have taught me a lot as well…I am very blessed to have such good friends. At the beginning of the year, I felt weird working with year 5s and 6s, but now that I know them very well it seems like I have known them for a million years. I think that I have helped other kids with my blog. I try to post 2-4 times a week and I am sure that some kids read it. At times I also try to be a good role model to the younger ones.

I have really enjoyed 2013. It has been a year full of learning, challenges, creating and loads of fun. I have the best friends that could ever be. Thanks teachers for the great 2013. Thanks for the great year year 5s.

No comments:

Post a Comment