Monday, August 26, 2013

Cross Country!

"It's flaming hot" One of my friends complained "Same here. I can't stand it!" I replied. Fed up, with the scorching sun glazing at us, I had a plan "We, should go to the bathroom, and wash our face's" I said quietly. Walking to the Bathroom, we saw that there was hardly anyone there, "Yay, more water for us" I shouted........                            

 Splashing the water onto our faces, it felt a bit better. After a while, the sun went hotter and hotter, "Arggg, I knew that I shouldn't have came to school" I alerted. The sun, started getting hotter and hotter. One sweat dripped down, my forehead.  "Can we start now? I really really want to get out of this roasting sun" I said

A few hours later........

"Sieli, I think time to go" Josephine said to me.

To Be Continued.............

No comments:

Post a Comment