Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Being at the Langham Hotel!

 Tentatively, I opened the door, and expected a huge, crowd. But insed I saw a fabulous, Old fashioned Hotel! Guess what, Yes it happend, the Ambassadors, and I went to the one and only, Langham Hotel! Making our way to the stage, I sat there and felt like is was going to be a little crowd. But, at that time, that's when everyone went walking in. "I'm scared" I whispered the Sela!

Talking to the visitor's, we  noticed that there, were down the back " Follow Me " said one of the girls. Making our way to the back, one of the girl's told us that they have prepared, some morning tea for us. Juice, Cupcakes, Brownies isn't that the best thing to have for morning tea?


 I loved my time at the Langham Hotel, and the
people were very kind, they lead us everywhere, and they gave us a great Morning-Tea. All I would like to say is thank you for letting us be there, I hope that we get to come again! And by the way, I loved the Bathroom's and the Robots!

Special Thanks to Langha Hotel and the Servers! 
                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this great recount Lesieli! It sounds like you had an awesome time. I'm just wondering though, where are my brownies and cupcakes?! :) I am very proud of you Lesieli. Keep doing what you're doing. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete