Monday, October 15, 2012

Lucky Prize Winners.

Listing and Looking, Mrs Burt came out and said " now it time for some prize for people who have been sharing there knowledge on there blog!!!. Sitting there I though to myself, there is not way that it would be me. I got it last term so I think I might not get it again. Then the next thing you know... my name is called out in first place is ..."LESIELI" ... I froze and looked.There was Mrs Burt waiting for me to come up. I got a prize pack and my friend Josephine and Rave had one too.

Thanks very much for picking me it an pleasure to get this prize again!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Lesieli,
    You did deserve it. You are so lucky to get speakers for your netbook. Getting the little android was so cool as well. Anyway, I can't wait to read more interesting post. Keep up the great work Lesieli.

    Vivienne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vivienne,
      You deserved it as well, And you all so leave thoughtful comments. I like the words you use. It Encourager me to go forward with my Work, I can't wait to read more interesting post Keep up the great work and you will get the prize

      Delete