Friday, July 27, 2012

Blogger Awards Winner!

Think left, Think right, Think low and Think high! Oh the things you can do when you try your best! I use my blog to tell my story and hopefully inspire my readers to break out of the box and feel comfortable to follow their dreams.


Today was a very special day and a lucky day for me and my friends. Today in assembly I have been given a Blogger Award for the most blogging in Term 1 at Pt. England School. This award was given to me by our head Maniakalani Teacher, Mrs Burt. I really appreciated it!  

Listing and Looking, Mrs Burt came out and said here are some blogger winners. Sitting there I though to myself, there is not way that it would be me. Then the next thing you know... my name is called out ..."LESIELI" ... I froze and looked.There was Mrs Burt waiting for me to come up. I got a prize pack and my friend JOSEPHINE got a prize pack too.


THANK YOU MRS BURT!

4 comments:

  1. Well done Lesieli! We are all so proud of you!! You really deserve this prize!

    Ka Pai!

    Miss Ouano :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Ouano,

      THank you for that really nice commenT I hope I get it again ...

      From LeSIELI

      Delete
  2. You are a superstar my princess. Love your writing, love your movies, love your pictures. As Miss Ouano said - you deserve it. I know that Mr and Mrs Burt are proud of you too. Keep entertaining your audience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss King ,

      I really like to say thank you for leaving me thiz wonderful comment .

      From Lesieli

      Delete