Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Art Reflection One



Art Reflection One
Your Task: To complete a draft for our Pop Art. You must make sure you count all the colours you need and plan what colours you are going to invert before you colour. We need to make a draft so that we know exactly what colours we use when we start our screen printing.  
How do you feel about the work you did?
I felt happy afterwards because I put a lot of effort into it. And also I got to take a break of it. It was really tiring.  
What did you do Good?
Choosing colors was hard but I managed to get sorted, and get going with my work.
What did you do Bad?
Panicking and rushing I accidentally chose the wrong colours and and stared to scribble. I felt bad for myself.  
What would you do differently next time?
I would take charge and chose carefully about the things I do next time. Also I would put some fun into my colouring and have fun.
Give yourself a rating out of                                                                                             7/10















No comments:

Post a Comment