Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Birthday


Men are like wine some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age. The curtains a flowing the washing bluffing and my windows a opening and shutting “Happy BDay uncle” I shouted.  

Friday is one of the best days you know why? Because it’s the last day of school and it is also my favorite uncle’s birthday. For a present I brought him a phone  because he lost his other phone. Then when we returned home me and my sister and my aunt baked him a cake .It looked really yummy. Then finally it was time to sing the Birthday song. Walking slowly into the room we gave him a big shout “Happy Birthday”.

The day was over and our stomachs were full . Walking around and around the grass you can tell it was a very big birthday. The food was all over the ground and the cake was such a waste and the worst was that some of the food was in the rubbish bin GROSS right. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment